Love the treatment on your bicycle picture. That Ormie video is adorable. The Baby sat on my lap while I was watching it. I don't think I've heard her crack up that much- ever. We watched it three times. And, it is so true- beautiful people do not just happen :-)
What an amazing post! I agree with Amy! You photo of the bike is completely eye-catching. I'm sitting here, still listening to Nick Hollywood. I LOVED all of these!! You're definitely on my list of favorite blogs now!
6 comments:
off to listen to the music....
Love the treatment on your bicycle picture. That Ormie video is adorable. The Baby sat on my lap while I was watching it. I don't think I've heard her crack up that much- ever. We watched it three times. And, it is so true- beautiful people do not just happen :-)
What an amazing post! I agree with Amy! You photo of the bike is completely eye-catching. I'm sitting here, still listening to Nick Hollywood. I LOVED all of these!! You're definitely on my list of favorite blogs now!
The bike photo...wow. Gorgeous!
those sculptures are wonderful!!
drop by allister bee soon!
Thanks! :) I want a bike like this!
<3 Daisy
blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com
Post a Comment