I like these little lists you do on your blog.Laurenhttp://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
Oh I just checked out Dear Photograph and was completely amazed.. such a cool idea.
Wow, Dear Photograph is so moving. What a beautiful idea! Thank you, as always, for sharing your finds.
how cute are those. Follow each other?
I love the simplicity of your blog and your list of countries you've lived in and jobs you had is really impressive. May I ask where you live at the moment?
thanks for visiting me.great place here. i'll stick around. ;)althooough... have you considered getting rid of the word verification? i'll give you a blog shout-out if you do!
Nagyon tetszik!Ötletes,igényes.
I like that!
I'm so in love with this. Best photo ever!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I like these little lists you do on your blog.
Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com
Oh I just checked out Dear Photograph and was completely amazed.. such a cool idea.
Wow, Dear Photograph is so moving. What a beautiful idea! Thank you, as always, for sharing your finds.
how cute are those. Follow each other?
I love the simplicity of your blog and your list of countries you've lived in and jobs you had is really impressive. May I ask where you live at the moment?
thanks for visiting me.
great place here. i'll stick around. ;)
althooough... have you considered getting rid of the word verification? i'll give you a blog shout-out if you do!
Nagyon tetszik!Ötletes,igényes.
I like that!
I'm so in love with this. Best photo ever!
Post a Comment