Wow! Two words: BLOG CRUSH!! We looove your inspiring blog with your inspiring and creative photos! Love it really! We just couldn't stop scrolling down to read more, and we're following you for sure! Hope you could drop by for our new blogpost sometime. ;) Can't wait for your next post!!
ps: you're def considered as one of our blog feature someday!
I love how your blog has developed. I am so grateful for your lists. I look forward to each one because I know that I will be enlightened, inspired, moved and entertained. And the content is stuff I can pass onto my kids (from teen to two) and they are equally as impressed. And your photography- wow, what talent you have! P.S. My mother had a tunic like the ones the back up singers are wearing in Pata Pata. I used to play dress up in it when I was a kid and then tried to revive it when I was a teenager (it worked best for Halloween:-)
12 comments:
I just love your blog!! So unique! Definitely becoming a follower :)
Wow! Two words: BLOG CRUSH!! We looove your inspiring blog with your inspiring and creative photos! Love it really! We just couldn't stop scrolling down to read more, and we're following you for sure! Hope you could drop by for our new blogpost sometime. ;) Can't wait for your next post!!
ps: you're def considered as one of our blog feature someday!
Love,
MLU the blog.
Oh my, love your blog so much!!! Great photography and art!! <3 Following you now! ;) Please drop by to my blog sometime. :)
Hugs and kiss kiss,
Liz
.voguish.doodles.
.shop.my.turbans.and.garlands.
that rainbow panarama is AWESOME
and i love the vintage mini skirt photos! awesome
Love your blog! <3
I love how your blog has developed. I am so grateful for your lists. I look forward to each one because I know that I will be enlightened, inspired, moved and entertained. And the content is stuff I can pass onto my kids (from teen to two) and they are equally as impressed. And your photography- wow, what talent you have!
P.S. My mother had a tunic like the ones the back up singers are wearing in Pata Pata. I used to play dress up in it when I was a kid and then tried to revive it when I was a teenager (it worked best for Halloween:-)
I dig mini skirts from the 60's & 70's!
Cute post!
Nagyon jó! A kedvencem a 100 years/style.
Miriam Makeba is one of my idols!!! I did a Ethnographic paper on her for uni a few years back! Pata Pata is my go-to pick-me-up song!
x aliya
www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com
Dear Amy, thank you for this beautiful comment !
Such a cool blog!!! Xo Lori
http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment