Congratulations Zoorebellion! Your first picture on pbc is one of the featured picture for this weeks best of challenge. I love the warmth in that picture and the beautiful light. Well done! Wish you much more wins!
Hi Julia, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your photos are fantastic. I'm glad I am not alone when it comes to taking photos of the sky, the clouds, and palm trees.
5 comments:
Those trees are fantastic! I've never seen anything like it. They seem like they came straight out of a fairy tale.
I love the second picture- the city street dappled with sunspots.
Yes i agree, the trees are magic, i love them as well.
Congratulations Zoorebellion!
Your first picture on pbc is one of the featured picture for this weeks best of challenge.
I love the warmth in that picture and the beautiful light. Well done!
Wish you much more wins!
Thank you :) im so happy to be featured.
Hi Julia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your photos are fantastic. I'm glad I am not alone when it comes to taking photos of the sky, the clouds, and palm trees.
Cheers,
Jennifer
Post a Comment